We’re Looking for an Account Supervisor!
Grady Britton is a creative agency based in Portland, Oregon, as well as a B Corp. Our specialty lies in building brands that do more. Brands that put people first and earnestly work to make today better than yesterday. We are searching for an Account Supervisor to join our account team.
So what does an Account Supervisor at Grady Britton do?
If you thrive in a fast-moving agency environment and are willing and able to wear many different hats (e.g. go-to account leader, whip-smart strategist, client delighter and influencer, mover of mountains, etc.) that are critical to our work and success with clients, you might be a perfect addition to the Griffin team. We’re looking for someone who loves to work with clients and teams, has the sound instincts, judgment and business acumen needed to lead successful accounts, and is an experienced brand strategist all rolled up into one. It’s quite a combo, but we know there are some of you out there!
This Account Supervisor’s primary focus will be leading several client accounts ensuring we’re doing great creative and brand strategy work that drives our clients’ business and builds their brands. This role will be working in partnership with other team members across the agency including creative, paid and earned media, and production to achieve this goal, and will also be an essential partner to our clients to understand their needs and help them achieve business, brand and marketing goals. The ability to think quickly and read people/situations accurately to make good decisions is critical. A willingness to lead clients and teams, as well as drive work and take accountability for it are essential.
- Lead client accounts including furthering momentum with and influencing client relationships, as well as harnessing and leading agency team resources to develop brand initiatives, campaigns, and other types of projects.
- Effectively develop marketing plans, creative briefs, proposals/SOWs, and other tools needed to set strategy and define/manage expectations internally and externally for projects.
- Effectively develop and manage revenue projections and profitability of client accounts.
- Grow accounts by working with agency team to proactively bring new opportunities to clients based upon the agency’s robust services and capabilities.
- Inspiring clients, teammates and the agency as a whole to bring the most value and creativity we can to our clients.
- Set and deliver upon the goals and objectives of client accounts
- Review and reconcile monthly billing and invoicing of clients
- Maintain an enthusiastic and positive work environment
- 8+ years advertising/branding agency account management experience
- A strong desire and proven ability to lead clients and teams
- Robust brand strategy expertise and experience a must
- Experience working with paid and earned media functions a must
- Degree in advertising/marketing or related field
- Demonstrated account leadership, initiative, and willingness to assume greater responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural love for working with clients/teams
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Organizational skills with a deep attention to detail
- Proactive, resourceful, solution-oriented, and able to multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated ability to manage deadlines and budgets
- Understands agency nuance (e.g. how to build trusting relationships with creative and other internal teams)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google (e.g. Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.)
If you are interested in applying – please submit your resume with job title in the subject line and a note to [email protected]. Find out more about Grady Britton’s story, our work, and our passion at www.gradybritton.com and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gradybritton.