We’re Looking for a PR Account Manager
Grady Britton PR Account Manager Position
We are looking for a PR Account Manager who demonstrates the creativity, passion, entrepreneurial spirit and drive to demonstrate the power of Public Relations to our clients; and who will bring a fun, positive energy to our Grady Britton culture.
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience developing and implementing award-winning PR campaigns, building strong relationships with influencers and driving results for B2B and B2C campaigns. Experience with the food and beverage, healthcare, biotech, financial services, travel and tourism and nonprofit sectors is a plus.
On a daily basis, the PR Account Manager sits in the driver’s seat of executing PR programs for our clients, and strategically guides those clients with strategic planning, troubleshooting, and expertise. Day to day activities include PR campaign execution, including development of targeted media lists, tracking trends and coverage, reporting results to clients, and writing press releases, social content, contributed articles, etc.
Beyond this day to day management of our PR accounts, you’ll also be a part of a quickly growing PR department within our agency, which is integrated into every client engagement we have. As a full-service agency, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in integrated accounts that include advertising, branding, web development and more for local, regional and national brands.
In your cover letter and resume, we want to see your proven experience with:
- Your writing talent – Please submit at least one sample of writing, either a news release or contributed article.
- Media pitching and gaining coverage (online, print, broadcast, blogs – local/national, etc.)
- Please submit a mini case study – one page max – that demonstrates your success securing coverage for relevant clients. Give us an overview of the client and their story, include the pitch, and an overview of secured coverage and any links and clippings you’re especially proud of.
- Creation and support of social media strategies – building followers, engaging fans, etc.
- Please include a list of clients with whom you have directly worked.
- Awards submissions – be sure to mention awards or accolades you’ve received on work you produced, as well as any experience you may have in submitting awards entries.
- 3-4 years experience in public relations. Agency experience required.
- Doesn’t matter necessarily what your degree is in, but we are looking for an education in mass comm, public relations, advertising, branding, social media, etc.
- Strong writing skills – proven experience writing articles, plans, strategy documents, press releases, etc.
- Self-driven and able to manage several accounts at once.
- Desire to do great work, grow in your talent and experiences and embrace an integrated agency life
- An eye for detail – grammar, AP style, writing, to-do lists, follow-up action items, etc.
- Confidence and experience with public speaking.
Please send all required materials to [email protected]
About Grady Britton
Founded in 1974, Grady Britton is a boutique creative branding agency and certified B Corporation based in Portland, Oregon. The agency offers services including advertising, brand development, digital, social media, paid media and PR to tell the stories of people-first organizations doing good in the world. Find out more about our story, our work, and our passion plus check out our Facebook page.