We’re looking for an Office Manager/Receptionist
We are seeking an energetic professional who enjoys wearing multiple hats. They should be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and are able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person should be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. While there is structure in the day to day responsibilities, no two days are ever alike in this role. Juggling a variety of needs, while keeping a smile on your face is your forte.
As the Office Manager / Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all administrative tasks are completed accurately, professionally, and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive, coordinate and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Maintains appearance of break room and kitchen, keeps kitchen stocked
- Anticipates needs of office and staff
- Organizes office functions such as meetings, celebrations and special events
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, purchasing, booking travel etc.
- Assists with creation of invoices and billing clients, could include basic accounting functions
- Manages office sustainability
- An overall style and attitude of being in service to others
- Professional appearance, behavior and communication
- Strong attention to detail – nothing drops through the cracks
- Proficient in professional written and verbal communication skills
- Knack for working easily with others and on teams of people
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in solving problems and getting things done
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure, manage time well
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite of products
- You have a great attitude, naturally friendly and helpful and crave being in a lively office
- Proactive, self-starter. You see something that could be better and you take the initiative to make it happen.
- Three years prior receptionist / office manager experience
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Marketing and Advertising
Employment Type: Full-time
About Grady Britton
The Grady Britton team is a Portland modern creative agency that works with clients with a Will to Be Great. GB puts brand at the heart of every marketing effort. At the end of the day, we have the unique ability to talk honestly with clients about their goals, reveal their true brand story, and tailor our approach using our confident and collaborative team of marketers. Whether the right approach includes PR, advertising, brand refresh, social campaigns, events, and more, we work together to find the best way forward. We look for people who are always searching for a new, fun, inventive, and clever way to get our clients the attention they deserve. Find out more about our story, our work, and our passion at www.gradybritton.com and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gradybritton.
If you are interested in applying - please submit your resume with job title in the subject line and a note to [email protected].