We’re Growing! Looking for a Creative Services Manager
Part production, part creative, part logistics, part knowing who and how to get $#^% done.
Grady Britton is looking for the right someone to lead our agency’s bustling production department, i.e. the go-to “hub” for many integrated teams across our agency.
This is a senior position, and you will provide support, inspiration and leadership to a team of project managers so they can successfully bridge the gap between concepting great work and delivering it in all its fidelity on strategy, on time, and on budget. You should have fluency and experience with various types of projects from traditional to digital such as website design and development, all forms of advertising campaigns (digital, outdoor, print, etc), email programs, video and image production, print production, trade show booths and more. You will also lead sourcing and the building of relationships among a variety of partners (such as freelancers or contractors).
This role interacts closely with account executives, creative team, developers, media and PR departments. This role depends on flexibility and demonstrating critical thinking. We value clear, concise communication skills in both speaking and writing.
- Supporting the digital production process as needed including scoping, discovery, information architecture, wireframing, content development, design, development, QA, launch, optimization and maintenance.
- Supporting the traditional production process as needed including scoping, kickoff, concepting, execution, physical production and delivery.
- Monitoring workloads and forecasting capacities
- Allocating resources in conjunction with project managers and creative directors
- Reviewing budget reports on a weekly basis
- Facilitating meetings, negotiating conflicts, building up teams and group dynamics, and enabling creative thought processes and strategy
- Collaborating on budget with new business and account management teams
- Fostering an enthusiastic and positive work environment
- Maintaining a watchful eye on the goals and objectives of the agency
- 6+ years agency production experience
- Demonstrates strong leadership and the ability to lead by example
- Experience leading a team of project managers and creatives
- Versed in the creative process and all forms of creative development such as branding, advertising, website development, and print production as well as how each of these forms may affect the others
- Strong project management theory and process to maintain an environment where brand new types of projects can be managed successfully
- Sense of ownership and desire to do the right thing
- Understands agency nuance (how to build trusting relationships across creative, digital, account, media and PR teams)
- Understands the multiple dynamics and logistics that go into any mid-to-large-sized project
- Ability to anticipate issues before they arise
- Advanced proofreading and writing skills
- Deep attention to detail with process-centric focus is a must
- Strong communication skills
- High volume of project experience and managing project flows from start to launch in order to support project managers as needed
- Experience managing schedules/budgets and writing SOWs
- Strong understanding of all roles in the process, particularly those most related to the skills of the core team
- By nature, is proactive and a problem-solver
- Demonstrates tenacity, determination and confidence
About Grady Britton:
We are a people-first agency. We persuade by connecting with the person on the other end of a message; we make by giving our staff the openings to do the best work of their careers.
We are at our best when we are joined at the hip with clients; able to mind-meld so our personal investment in the opportunity at hand yields the greatest reward for everyone involved. We believe in doing business with integrity; focused always on producing what is right for a given situation.
GB is a certified B Corp. We were operating for so long with these principles in mind that it only made sense to make it formal and join the ranks of the growing movement in running a business the right way.