Grady Britton is hiring a Sr. Account Manager
If you thrive in a fast-moving agency environment and are willing and able to wear many different hats (e.g. go-to account leader, client delighter and influencer, mover of mountains, etc.) that are critical to our work and success with clients, you might be a perfect addition to the Griffin team. We’re looking for someone who loves to work with clients and teams, has the sound instincts, judgment and business acumen needed to run successful accounts, and is an experienced brand strategist all rolled up into one. It’s quite a combo, but we know there are some of you out there!
This Senior Account Manager’s primary focus will be running several client accounts ensuring we’re doing great creative and brand strategy work that drives our clients’ business and builds their brands. This role will be working in partnership with other team members across the agency including creative, media, and production to achieve this goal, and will also be an essential partner to our clients to understand their needs and help them pursue business, brand and marketing opportunities. The ability to think quickly and read people/situations accurately to make good decisions is critical. A willingness to drive work and take accountability for it, as well as knowing when to raise a flag or ask for help are also needed.
- Run client accounts including furthering momentum with and influencing clients relationships, as well as harnessing and leading agency team resources to develop brand initiatives, campaigns, and other types of projects.
- Effectively develop marketing plans, creative briefs, proposals/SOWs, and other tools needed to set strategy and define/manage expectations internally and externally for projects.
- Effectively develop and manage revenue projections and profitability of client accounts.
- Grow accounts by working with agency team to proactively bring new opportunities to clients based upon the agency’s robust services and capabilities.
- Inspire clients, teammates and the agency as a whole to bring the most value and creativity we can to our clients
- Set and deliver upon the goals and objectives of client accounts
- Review and reconcile monthly billing and invoicing of clients
- Maintain an enthusiastic and positive work environment
- 7+ years agency account management experience
- Proven brand strategy expertise and experience a must
- Degree in advertising/marketing or related field
- Demonstrated account leadership, initiative, and willingness to assume greater responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural love for working with clients/teams
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Organizational skills with a deep attention to detail
- Proactive, resourceful, solution-oriented, and able to multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated ability to manage deadlines and budgets
- Flexible with an ability to shift gears quickly
- A sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Understands agency nuance (e.g. how to build trusting relationships with creative and other internal teams)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google (e.g. Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.)
About Grady Britton:
We are a people-first agency. We persuade by connecting with the person on the other end of a message; we make by giving our staff the openings to do the best work of their careers.
We are at our best when we are joined at the hip with clients; able to mind-meld so our personal investment in the opportunity at hand yields the greatest reward for everyone involved. We believe in doing business with integrity; focused always on producing what is right for a given situation.
GB is a B-Corp. We were operating for so long with these principles in mind that it only made sense to make it formal and join the ranks of the growing movement in running a business the right way.